Cork Jazz Festival Break
The Guinness Cork Jazz Festival is one of Ireland’s most renowned festivals. This year’s festival runs from Friday 28th – Monday 31st October. As an early-booker, we are offering you an exclusive discount on a 2 night Jazz festival break with us.
This offer includes:
- 2 nights Bed & Breakfast in our spacious rooms
- Complimentary Full Irish Breakfast Included from our award winning large buffet selection on both mornings
- 2-Course Dinner on one evening in our New Yorker Bar & Restaurant
- Complimentary access to The Metropole Hotel Jazz Festival Club on Saturday & Sunday night – The Metropole Hotel has been the home of Jazz in Cork since the Festival was founded there in 1978
- Complimentary Shuttle Bus from Cork International Hotel to The Metropole Hotel Jazz Festival Club on both evenings
- Complimentary Parking at Cork International Hotel for the duration of your stay
This offer is available for 2 nights stays with check in on the following dates:
Friday 28th October (check out Sun 30th)
Saturday 29th October (check out Mon 31st)
Sunday 30th October (check out Tues 1st)
From just €210 per night
About the Cork Jazz Festival
The Guinness Cork Jazz Festival will take place from Friday 28th – Monday 31st October and there will be amazing performances right across the city for the entire weekend. Attendees at our hotel have complimentary access to the original Jazz Festival Club in the Metropole Hotel which will run from Friday 28th – Monday 31st October.
Jazz Festival Schedule
The official jazz festival schedule will be confirmed nearer the date. There are expected to be over 1000 musicians from over 20 countries performing over the course of the festival in over 70 city venues, at the heart of which will be The Metropole Hotel Jazz Festival Club.
Shuttle bus times will be confirmed nearer the date.