Baking & Chocolate Weekend
November 27th - 29th
A fantastic weekend of Baking and Chocolate for lovers of sweet treats and cake decoration in Ireland.
In association with the Cork Sugarcraft Association.
Plan the ultimate weekend away to Cork for the Cork Baking and Chocolate Weekend at the Cork International Hotel from the 27th to the 29th November 2020.
This weekend includes non-stop baking and chocolate fun. General Admission tickets include access to;
- The Cookery Demo Marquee; where leading Irish bakers will teach you everything from cake pops to sourdough breads
- Exhibition hall; where you can pick up baking goods, or Christmas gifts at the fair
- Main Stage; where you can listen to talks from famous Irish professionals including Paul Kelly, William Curley and others.
Cork Chocolate Dinner
The Cork Chocolate Dinner is taking place on Friday 22nd November. It is part of the Cork Baking & Chocolate Weekend, taking place in Cork International Hotel, that weekend.Buy Tickets
The Cork Baking & Chocolate Weekend Exhibition area is open to the public on Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th November. Admission is €5.See the Schedule
A number of workshops will take place in the London/Tokyo Suites at the Cork International Hotel. throughout the weekend. These are ticketed events and not included in general admission.See More
Sparkling Afternoon Tea
Sparkling Afternoon Tea as part of the Cork Baking and Chocolate Weekend with complimentary admission to the exhibitor area is taking place on Saturday 23rd November, at 2pm. €30 per person.Buy Tickets
Book your Platinum Chocolate Package
For a limited time only, we are offering a discounted, all-inclusive package allows you to fully immerse yourself in the Cork Baking and Chocolate Weekend!
* Overnight stay for 2 nights
* Complimentary Full Irish Breakfast from our award-winning large buffet selection on both mornings
* Two tickets to attend the annual Cork Chocolate Dinner on Friday 22nd November
*General Admission tickets for Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th November (with access to select demos and workshops)
* Reserved seating at the Great Cork Bake Off on Sunday 24th November
* Complimentary Parking