Afternoon Tea Stay
1 night stay with B&B and Afternoon Tea
If recent times have taught us anything, it’s that simple pleasures bring the most joy, such as quality time spent with your closest friends.
Book our Afternoon break so you can spend time with your closet friends and family, catching up over an indulgent sweet and savoury treats and some bubbles, unwinding at a private movie night in our cinema room with a delicious cocktails and treats, or maybe you want to pamper yourselves at our onsite hair and beauty salon (pre-bookings recommended), leaving you feeling your very best. Enjoy some fresh air with a short trip to Kinsale, the start of the WIld Atlantci Way, or make the most of your time in Cork by visiting the local boutique gift shops and artisanal stores in the city centre.
* Overnight stay for 2 people in our spacious rooms at Cork International Hotel (just 10 minutes from Cork city centre for your shopping needs)
* Complimentary Full Irish Breakfast
* Delectable Afternoon Tea for two
* Complimentary Parking throughout your stay
* Complimentary Access to thousands of newspapers and magazines via the Press Reader App for the duration of your stay
Our delicious sweet and savoury treats are presented with a seasonal twist. Hand-crafted sweet treats come adorned with charming designs and seasonal flavours.
Our Afternoon Tea menus are rotated seasonally, so you can expect themed treats during your stay.
- Summer Berry Afternoon Tea – June/July/August
- Hallow’ed High Tea – October
- Festive Afternoon Tea – December/Jan
- Galentine’s Afternoon Tea – February
- Chocolate Easter Afternoon Tea – March/April
You can view the current Afternoon Tea menu HERE. Dietary requirements can be catered for if our team are notified a min. of 24 hours in advance. Once you have made your booking, you will be contacted by a team member to confirm your preferred date and time for your Afternoon Tea during your stay and check any other dietary requirements.