Directions from Waterford to Cork International Hotel
- Leave Waterford on the N40 sign posted for Cork & Killarney.
- Continue along this road until you reach an exit sign posted for Kinsale, Little Island, Mahon & Cork Airport.
- This exit will take you to a roundabout called ‘The Dunkettle Interchange’. This marks your entrance to Cork. Take the 1st exit through the Jack Lynch Tunnel. You are still on the N40.
- Take the 3rd exit sign posted for Kinsale & Cork Airport. This will bring you to Kinsale roundabout, take the 1st exit and continue straight up the hill (through a set of traffic lights), sign- posted for Kinsale & Cork Airport.
- Continue up the hill through another set of traffic lights until you reach a roundabout at the top of the hill. Take the 3rd exit, sign posted for Cork Airport.
- At the next round about take the 1 exit (straight ahead).
- At the next round about, take the 2nd exit (turning right) into Cork Airport Business Park.
- Continue along straight until the next roundabout, take the last exit (turning right).
- Cork International Hotel is located straight ahead of you.
Perfect Cork Hotel
'A top class hotel with staff of the highest standards giving a highly polished professional service and welcome. The facilities , food and comfort are second to none. For a trip to Cork city there's nowhere handier to get to or from and nowhere more comfortable to stay. The hotel itself will impress and the quality of the staff will mean you will only stay here the in Cork in the future.'
Review from DomByrne via TripAdvisor.