Directions from Dublin to Cork International Hotel
- Leave Dublin on the M7 following directions to Cork & Limerick.
- At Portlaoise, leave M7 for the M8 directed to Cork.
- Continue along this road through the toll station at Fermoy until you reach a roundabout called ‘The Dunkettle Interchange’. This marks your entrance to Cork. Take the 2nd exit through the Jack Lynch Tunnel. You are now on the N40.
- Take the 3rd exit sign posted for Kinsale & Cork Airport. This will bring you to Kinsale roundabout, take the 1st exit and continue straight up the hill (through a set of traffic lights), sign- posted for Kinsale & Cork Airport.
- Continue up the hill through another set of traffic lights until you reach a roundabout at the top of the hill. Take the 3rd exit, sign posted for Cork Airport.
- At the next round about take the 1 exit (straight ahead).
- At the next round about, take the 2nd exit (turning right) into Cork Airport Business Park.
- Continue along straight until the next roundabout, take the last exit (turning right).
- Cork International Hotel is located straight ahead of you.
One of the best hotels in Cork
'In my opinion this is one of the best hotels in Cork. From the outside it looks average but once inside the front door it oozes luxury. A beautiful foyer, welcoming staff, and a very relaxed atmosphere. My wife and I have stayed here before and are genuinely delighted when we return. We live just outside Cork City and this is our hotel of choice for a special occasion. Our bedroom was spotless. The bed was enormous and comfortable, the New Yorker Bar is elegant and relaxed with good food, especially lunch. The staff are very friendly. Have already booked a return visit for next year.'
Review from JERRYOSULLIVAN via TripAdvisor.