Stay In Our Luxury Hotel In Cork In One Of Our Unique Suites
Ideal Accommodation For Groups Or Families In Our Luxury Hotel Suite In Cork
Staying a bit longer? Or need some extra space for your family? Our Cork suites are a haven of comfort and luxury. All of our suites contain a separate living room giving you the space and privacy to relax and entertain in spacious surroundings.
For families, our Atlantic restaurant offers a gourmet buffet from €27.50 per person and kids under 12 eat for free. Our buffet menu caters for a wide variety of tastes with a Beef Stroganoff, Chicken Korma or Beef Lasagne. Our guests have described the Atlantic restaurant as "tastefully decorated" or "extremely nice and so are the staff".
These Cork suites are ideally located close to Cork International Airport.
Suite Facilities Include:
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- A Range or Teas & Coffees
- Fisher & Paykel Dish Washer Drawer under the sink in kitchenette
- Microwave Oven
- Very Spacious Sitting Room with Dining Area with 50” Interactive Digital HD TV
- Large Four Seater Leather Couch and Occasional Chairs
- Large Coffee Table
- Two Elegant, spacious bathroom facilities
- Luxury Paul Costello Linen Range Toiletries
- Oversized Egyptian Cotton Towels
- Robes & Slippers
- Very Large Bedroom with Luxury 7’6” Super King Bed with seating and 40’ Interactive Digital HD TV
- 3000 track music library
- Iron & ironing board
- Power hair dryer
- 24 hour room service
- In-room express check out
- Complimentary Irish Times Newspaper
- Complimentary Newspapers and Magazines to download or read from around the world via our free Press Reader App for Android, Microsoft and Apple Products.
- Superfast 500MB Wifi.
Contact our Sales Team for more information on our Cork suites: +353 21 454 9800
Explore Suite in 3D
''Wow' is truly appropriate for our experience at The Cork International Hotel. The suite was superb - spacious, very comfortable and with great views of both the airport and surrounding countryside - and no airport noise! Very helpful staff. Without doubt, this was the best hotel experience we have ever had. We'll be back.....!!'
Review from EB1traveller via TripAdvisor