- Located next to Cork Airport, just a 3 minute walk (or use our FREE Shuttle Bus if you like) to the hotel and a short 15 minute drive to Cork City centre.
- If you are driving to Cork or availing of one of our Stay, Park & Fly Packages, we offer FREE Car Parking for all our guests.
- All guests can avail of free local, national and international newspaper and magazines when they stay with us by downloading the Pressreader App on iOS or Android.
- We have superfast 100MB wifi perfect for having a video conference call or streaming a movie on Netflix.
- There are 145 Hotel Rooms in our Cork hotel, with large, comfortable beds. Choose from Signature, Deluxe, Executive & Cork Suites. Spacious hotel rooms designed for style and more importantly comfort. We even have black out blinds for weary travellers who need a daytime rest.
- The Atlantic at Cork International Hotel is an intimate yet unique restaurant, with a delicious menu of locally sourced fresh food, this really is a superb Cork restaurant!
- The New Yorker Bar at Cork International Hotel is a popular bar where we serve a wide selection of wines, beers and spirits flow. Enjoy a drink on one of our many sun terraces.
- Cork International Hotel is an ideal hotel venue for a business conference, meeting or a social occasion with 10 meeting rooms and a spectacular ballroom for up to 300 guests - making it perfect for a Cork Conference.
- Cork International is also a stylish and unique hotel - perfect for a Wedding in Cork.
- When waiting for a flight in future, why not book into the unique Cloud 9 Lounge at Cork International Hotel. Freshen up in one of the lounges bathrooms then sit or lie back and relax in a top of the range leather chair for a couple of hours - utilising the latest technology to ensure your rest is as enjoyable as possible with our built-in music, DVD, TV systems.
If you require any further information about us, please contact us.
Great way to start a holiday
'I would not go past international hotel before flying out anywhere. Excellent friendly staff. Big bright rooms. Good food. Kids love it as much as us adults do. Excellent if you have a early flight in morning. Our stay this time was our first time having breakfast and I can't recommend enough. Possible thee nicest breakfast ever had anywhere.'
Reviewed by 386lornac via TripAdvisor.