We Are An Eco Friendly Green Hotel
The multi award winning Cork International Hotel is a hotel for business and leisure guests and is highly regarded as one of the best hotels in Cork City and County.
Located next to Cork Airport and close to the plush green landscape of county Cork, the hotel is uniquely styled with a special attention to detail and is just a short 10 minute drive to Cork City centre. We have 145 guestrooms, with large, comfortable beds. You can choose from signature, deluxe or executive bedrooms. These spacious hotel rooms designed for style and more importantly comfort.
- The Atlantic Restaurant is an intimate yet unique restaurant for private dining, with a delicious menu of locally sourced fresh food! The New Yorker Bar is a very popular bar where we serve a wide selection of wines, beers, spirits and an excellent A La Carte lunch and dinner menu. We also cater for functions and events up to 300 people and is widely known around Cork as the top venue for providing high-end service.
Our commitment to service stretches beyond the confines of the hotel and the other fundamental part of the hotels ethos is the dedication to corporate social responsibility and local charities in Cork along with our 2019 nominated charity of Rainbow Club Cork. We also work with the SVP Giving Tree at Christmas which gathers hundreds of toys annually as well as, having a close working relationship with Cork Penny Dinners and the Simon Community in Cork city. In addition, we are also active in local sports sponsorships, we are the sponsors of the Southside and District Sport Awards which have seen all types of sports and key background personnel recognised for their achievements for the past number of years.
The Cork International Hotel are proud of the “green focus” of the exceptional staff who have undertaken the following initiatives to help create a substantial Green Policy at the hotel.
- Tap aerators are used and low flow shower heads in all guest bedrooms
- Low energy LED lighting throughout the entire hotel.
- There is glass, paper and plastic recycling in place though out all departments in the hotel
- There is a Cardboard baler on site
- The hotel utilise composting
- There are electrical recycling procedures in place with regard to the management of batteries, bulbs and all broken electrical items
- Every bathroom in the hotel has a message for the re-usage of towels and linen changes are only on request for stayover guests.
Information on how to access the business using public transport.
The Cork International Hotel can be accessed by taking the 226 or 226A bus from Cork City