Directions from Waterford to Cork International Hotel
- Leave Waterford on the N40 sign posted for Cork & Killarney.
- Continue along this road until you reach an exit sign posted for Kinsale, Little Island, Mahon & Cork Airport.
- This exit will take you to a roundabout called ‘The Dunkettle Interchange’. This marks your entrance to Cork. Take the 1st exit through the Jack Lynch Tunnel. You are still on the N40.
- Take the 3rd exit sign posted for Kinsale & Cork Airport. This will bring you to Kinsale roundabout, take the 1st exit and continue straight up the hill (through a set of traffic lights), sign- posted for Kinsale & Cork Airport.
- Continue up the hill through another set of traffic lights until you reach a roundabout at the top of the hill. Take the 3rd exit, sign posted for Cork Airport.
- At the next round about take the 1 exit (straight ahead).
- At the next round about, take the 2nd exit (turning right) into Cork Airport Business Park.
- Continue along straight until the next roundabout, take the last exit (turning right).
- Cork International Hotel is located straight ahead of you.