Directions from Limerick & Galway to Cork International Hotel
- Leave Limerick on the N20 sign posted for Cork.
- Continue along this road until you reach the suburbs of Cork City. Follow directions for Cork Airport & Kinsale. This route will take through the city along Leitrim Street, Merchants Quay and around the South Link road. This will join with the N40 at Kinsale roundabout.
- At Kinsale roundabout take the 2nd exit sign posted for Kinsale & Cork Airport. Continue straight up the hill (through a set of traffic lights), sign- posted for Kinsale & Cork Airport.
- Continue up the hill through another set of traffic lights until you reach a roundabout at the top of the hill. Take the 3rd exit, sign posted for Cork Airport
- At the next round about take the 1 exit (straight ahead)
- At the next round about, take the 2nd exit (turning right) into Cork Airport Business Park.
- Continue along straight until the next roundabout, take the last exit (turning right)
- Cork International Hotel is located straight ahead of you.
Could not fault this hotel!
'For somewhere so close to an airport, it was a quiet haven. I couldn't recommend it highly enough. Comfortable,large, airy rooms; friendly, helpful, patient staff.Excellent value for money and only a short bus ride from Cork City Centre. Ideal if you're flying in or out of Cork or taking a break along the Wild Atlantic Way. Kinsale only 20 minitues drive away with a regular bus service.'
Review from 933bredah via TripAdvisor.