Directions from Dublin to Cork International Hotel
- Leave Dublin on the M7 following directions to Cork & Limerick.
- At Portlaoise, leave M7 for the M8 directed to Cork.
- Continue along this road through the toll station at Fermoy until you reach a roundabout called ‘The Dunkettle Interchange’. This marks your entrance to Cork. Take the 2nd exit through the Jack Lynch Tunnel. You are now on the N40.
- Take the 3rd exit sign posted for Kinsale & Cork Airport. This will bring you to Kinsale roundabout, take the 1st exit and continue straight up the hill (through a set of traffic lights), sign- posted for Kinsale & Cork Airport.
- Continue up the hill through another set of traffic lights until you reach a roundabout at the top of the hill. Take the 3rd exit, sign posted for Cork Airport.
- At the next round about take the 1 exit (straight ahead).
- At the next round about, take the 2nd exit (turning right) into Cork Airport Business Park.
- Continue along straight until the next roundabout, take the last exit (turning right).
- Cork International Hotel is located straight ahead of you.